Winmau Blade 5 Dartboard - 5th Generation - with Rota Lock System - Blade 5 Dual Core - Steel Tip
WINMAU BLADE 5 ROTA-LOCK DARTBOARD
- The World Professional level staple free dartboard.
- As seen on TV at the Lakeside World Championships.
- Includes instructions, fixtures & fittings.
- New Blade 5 wiring system allows 9mm extra scoring area in the doubles and 6mm extra scoring area in the trebles. 14% reduction in web surface area for less bounce outs and higher scores. Blade wire angle reduced from 90 degress inclusive to 60 degrees inclusive for the ultimate in low bounce out technology
- Acute angles over 30% sharper to help deflect incoming darts into the board to increase scoring and reduce bounce outs even further. Over 20% increase in the UTS (Ultimate Tensile Srength) of the DSW to ensure that dart points glide past the wire and into the scoring bed
- Lower compression at the outer core reduces surface resistance and increases point penetration for fewer lost darts and higher scores. Higher compression at the inner core increases reistance blow the surface, absorbing excess kinetic energy for improved durability
- Cold rolled for improved molecular structure of the steel, extra strength and the ultimate in wire durability. New bullseye and 25 ring featuring carbon diffusion technology for an ultra hard surface, allowing dart points to glide past the angled rings into the board for improved performance and durability
- Triple wheel lock and level system to easily secure the dartboard to virtually any surface. This uniique and exclusive system allows for a quick and solid fix to the wall. Each wheel can be easily adjusted to enable perfect radial alignment and levelling.